Thank you!

I appreciate all the responses to my inquiry about lightweight hoods. I'll prolly go with Ernie's response, as I already have a nexgen autolens hood that I fell in love with. I've had problems with it gradually dropping lower, but I like Ernie's solution.

I have a Huntsman soft leather hood that I use for cramming my head into tight spaces, but I'm not sure whether I really want to do to myself that any more. Also, the leather draped over my face tends to overheat me, and in cold weather it takes longer to warm it up so it won't fog over at every breath. I'm gonna hang on to it, but I kinda hope to not "need" it again soon.

Again, thanks to all....

Reply to
TinLizziedl