NexGen is back!

I bit the bullet a few days ago and replaced my stolen NexGen lens w/Huntsman 951P hood.

I absolutely love it. I didn't realize just how much I missed until I welded with one again. I wear bifocals, and it makes a tremendous difference. When I am going to do some serious welding, I put in my contacts, and use 2.25 diopter reading glasses.

However, I still nod my head when the hood is down, and close my eyes to spot when the hood is down, and lift it up when I finish a weld to go to the next one, forgetting I don't have to.

Oh, well. I'm glad to have another one.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B