Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I bit the bullet yesterday and bought a NexGen EQC, and the Huntsman 951P to replace the one I had stolen.

Today I did some welding with it. I usually wear bifocals, but when using this helmet, put on contacts, and then reading glasses.

It was pure delight to get back to seeing the puddle, and not having the frustration of welding with bifocals and things moving when I drop the hood.

I think I am as excited as when I first got the thing.

But, I still raise it and lower it and not just look through it, and nod my head sometimes when it's already down, and close my eyes when I spot.

Sheesh.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

i have used a NEX-GEN for some time now and i use all the feachers its a great hood chuck

Reply to
chopper