Scale Model Building Magazine In German?

Dear Group:
Recently I asked a question about modeling the modern Heersflieger, the
German Army helicopter section of the modern German Army. This got me
to thinking if there are any model builing magazines in German? I
thought if there were, such a magazine would be partial to covering its
own forces in plastic.
TIA
Big Al Baltimore
Reply to
AlbertCherer
I know of at least one - "ModellFan". I don't know of a US source but it's available from Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in the Netherlands.
Al Superczynski
you can take a look at
there should be a listing of the articles per issue. May be also some information about availability outside Germany. Ingo
Reply to
Ingo