Scale Model Building Magazine In German?

Dear Group:

Recently I asked a question about modeling the modern Heersflieger, the German Army helicopter section of the modern German Army. This got me to thinking if there are any model builing magazines in German? I thought if there were, such a magazine would be partial to covering its own forces in plastic.

TIA

Big Al Baltimore

Reply to
AlbertCherer

I know of at least one - "ModellFan". I don't know of a US source but it's available from Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in the Netherlands.

Al Superczynski

you can take a look at

there should be a listing of the articles per issue. May be also some information about availability outside Germany. Ingo

Reply to
Ingo