Sherman instrument panel color

Anyone know what it was? All the photos I have are black & white, and I can't tell whether the panel is olive drab or black. TIA for any help.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

OD panel, as are the trim rings around the black face gages.

That's from a nice color close up of a cutaway M4A1 museum tank from "Inside the Great Tanks" by Hans Halberstadt.

WmB

WmB

That's how I'll paint mine then. Thanks.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson