Moving Models

It took me 7 trips in my SUV with all the seats down to move my built up kits to my new house. 7 trips! And I did not break one single thing. Kinda wish I had because I have too many of them.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

do you really love them or could you donate some to a museum/histerical society?

Reply to
someone

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, who me? at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 9/23/04 11:06 AM:

Sheesh! Next time call me. I can just about guarantee breakage.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Damn proud of ya! I'll call you next time I move. Thanks for volunteering!

BTW there's no such thing as too many models just not enough space. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

possesions always expand to occupy available space. (paraphrase of g b shaw)

Reply to
someone

Craig, If you break them and trash the ones you broke....you'll just buy more to replace them....lol. I know....been there, done that! When I moved to Kansas a few years ago, I gave away about 150 biuilt models. I took with me about 50 unbuilt, 30 built, over the course of 14 years and a move back to Texas. I now have 67 on display here, 20 or so still boxed up from the move and roughly 250 unbuilts stored. I've got one built Hubley '30 Roadster I've been hanging onto since I was

Reply to
Mike G.

Is that all? Sounds like you need a bigger truck. I must have made a dozen trips on the last move with a box van plus several with the Mustang. Fold the back seat down and one can get about

11 paper cartons in a load plus some on the right front seat. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Or time.

Or money.

Or attention span

...God, what was I talking about?

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Kinka makes me wanna hang up the computer and get something built! Beers

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper