Shiny Zap A Gap

I use Zap-A-Gap when attaching accessories (equipment, boxes, people, etc.) to tank models and every now and then some of the dried Zap-A-Gap shows up as a shiny surface. I've found that by lightly brushing on some Dullcote straight from the bottle will stop that shine nicely, but use sparingly: if you use too much the paint job looks "puddled" when the Dullcote dries.

Reply to
Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal

The Model Hobbit