Signature Blok - How To?

I've been gone from the group for some time and am getting back into it. How does one go about creating a signature block now, if it is still available

Mark E. Young Jr.

Reply to
Mark

Mark wrote: : I've been gone from the group for some time and am getting back into : it. How does one go about creating a signature block now, if it is : still available : It depends on your news reader and OS. I have a ".signature" file that my news reader appends to my posts. Below is what is in the file, I did not add it:

Reply to
Bruce Burden