sm 79 decals

I've got an old what appears to be ESCI sheet, with markings for SM79s in Spain (XXVII Gruppo) , Sicily (200 & 193 Squadriglia) and North Italy (Gruppo Aerosiluranti), with a set of different squadriglia emblems, and some side elevations.
Reply to
Rik Shepherd
what would you like for them?
Skymodels decals has a nice sheet for the SM.79 in 1:72 and 1:48.
Thanks,
Ken PCM, Inc.
Reply to
KLawr63125
you`re welcome
Reply to
teh insane Gaymer
e wrote
Just mail me your address off group and I'll sling them in the post
Reply to
Rik Shepherd
i sent some email to what i hope is the obvious. lmk. if there is any music you need, also lmk.
the mail bounced. is there a better address?
Did you remove the SCAMPER ?
Reply to
Rik Shepherd
and orangemonkey...ok, will resend.
e wrote
ah, orangemonkey is the bit that should stay :o)
Reply to
Rik Shepherd
Nothing's come through...
You could try snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
Rik Shepherd
strange, trying the new one.
Nice talk. Do you know any bigger words?
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey
Reply to
Bill Woodier