sm 79 decals

I've got an old what appears to be ESCI sheet, with markings for SM79s in Spain (XXVII Gruppo) , Sicily (200 & 193 Squadriglia) and North Italy (Gruppo Aerosiluranti), with a set of different squadriglia emblems, and some side elevations.

Reply to
Rik Shepherd

what would you like for them?

Skymodels decals has a nice sheet for the SM.79 in 1:72 and

1:48.

Thanks,

Ken PCM, Inc.

Reply to
KLawr63125

thanks.

you`re welcome

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

e wrote

Just mail me your address off group and I'll sling them in the post

Reply to
Rik Shepherd

i sent some email to what i hope is the obvious. lmk. if there is any music you need, also lmk.

the mail bounced. is there a better address?

Did you remove the SCAMPER ?

Reply to
Rik Shepherd

and orangemonkey...ok, will resend.

e wrote

ah, orangemonkey is the bit that should stay :o)

Reply to
Rik Shepherd

i'ver resent.

Nothing's come through...

You could try snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Rik Shepherd

strange, trying the new one.

Nice talk. Do you know any bigger words?

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier