Spraybooth plans

I said earlier I would post a notice when a magazine published an article on my homemade spraybooth. The article is in the January '04 Ships in Scale.

The fan features a light. I find this light makes it a lot better booth than others I have built previously. Also, on this one I used a small furnace filter, which lasts a lot longer without replacement than the auto air filters I used before.

Reply to
Don Stauffer