Squadron Shipping

on several of their advance order kits in the "new" section have a $2.00 shipping charge that is removed when the item is shipped. Sounds like free shipping to me.

When did they start this feature? Sure makes it tempting to buy more kits I don't need.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

In the back of the monthly flyer the Advance Order Program has some items with free shipping and some with a $2.00 charge. It looks like it varies with the item. I certainly can't ship anything for $2.00 so they must be getting a break from the shipper or building the price into the retail price they're offering. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

isn't that some sort of book keeping thing,that allows them to show you ordered it,and is then adjusted later?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

its been around for a while Graig. Just be sure you get the amount you ordered. When all that Roden Gladiator craze was going on, I ordered two kits in advance, but only received one. After checking out the contents I was glad I only got what I got, not that the kit was inferior, just a lot of the parts were broken. Was only billed for that one. A few months later when they had a sale on them I bought two more :-) I have to confess I like the critter. Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown