Squadron lowered their shipping rates

now you won't be required to spend $9.00 to ship a set of decals....
will be more inclined to buy a single small kit, etc now when I would
always skip Squadron due to their rates.
http://www.squadron.com/Policy.htm
Craig

Great! I hope that is a sign of good times ahead for modeling.
Musicman59 wrote:

I think I've figured out how. I ordered a book on the 30th and it arrived on the 10th - by mail. It arrived in very good shape and maybe a day or two later than FedEx would have gotten it here. I'm not upset by the change.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.