Squadron lowered their shipping rates

now you won't be required to spend $9.00 to ship a set of decals....

will be more inclined to buy a single small kit, etc now when I would always skip Squadron due to their rates.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Great! I hope that is a sign of good times ahead for modeling.

Reply to
ha4h-grnt

I think I've figured out how. I ordered a book on the 30th and it arrived on the 10th - by mail. It arrived in very good shape and maybe a day or two later than FedEx would have gotten it here. I'm not upset by the change.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak