Squadron Advance Shipping Question

some of their advance order kits on pg 23 of the supp have free shipping, while others have a $2.00 charge.

anyone make sense of this because the Revell 1/72 U-boat has a $2 shipping charge as does a 1/35 M-36 tank and a 1/48 biplane?. wonder why a huge kit like the sub and a small kit like the tank would have the same shipping?

but if they are only gonna charge me $2.00 to ship the sub, that's hard to pass up.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

While waiting for Roden's Gloster Gladiator to arrive I put in a advance order for 3 kits. Finally the order arrived but there was only 1 kit. I was only billed for the 1 kit with no shipping charges. After looking at the first kit I was glad the other two hadn't made it. Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown