Submitting digital photos to FineScale Modeler?

I've submitted a number of photos to FineScale Modeler over the years by simply mailing 4x6 prints to them. Now I use a digital camera and it seems silly to have the photos printed and then mail them in. Is there a way to submit digital photos via email or some other means? It would sure save time.

Reply to
AcornMan

From their website:

Al Superczynski