Scale Size Quiestions

I'm new to modeling and wanted to get into it as a hobbie. I was wondering on the scale sizes. How big is 1:64 scale is it larger or smaller then the

1:24 can anyone give me an example of what size it is? thanks
Reply to
Uncle Sam

This smacks of troll-ism. (My apologies if it is not). But...anyone, clever enough to use an "anti-spamified" identity, and email address, here on UseNet...is smart enough to know what is meant by "scale".

(Hint: think of the concept of "ratio")

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Looks like they could work on spelling & grammar before they work on a "hobbie" as well. Why do most trolls have trouble with spelling & grammar? Not that non-trolls don't, but it seems that all trolls do. Assuming they're legit, tho, 1:24 or 1/24 is 1" = 24" or 2'. 1:64 or

1/64 is 1" = 64" or 5'4". Therefore, 1/64 is smaller than 1/24, unless you have a 1/64 ship it'll be bigger than a 1/24 car.
Reply to
frank may

Now you guys be nice to trolls and tell them...Size doesn't matter!

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Or as the lady once said:"Its not how long you make it; its how you make it long!"

The Old Timer