Tamiya King Tiger step by step detail-up guide

This is my 2nd Step by Step Guide of scale modeling followed by 1/32 F-15E guide. I would appreciate if someone point out my bad ENGLISH expression.

This 1/16 King Tiger won 1st place in the category of big scale tank at Tamiya/Con 2003.

Thanks,

Masa Narita

Reply to
Masa

I agree with treadhead - the English is quite passable and the site worth bookmarking.

Keep up the good work.

Mace

Reply to
Rob Knight

I will be happy to read through your page and check your english expression for you, I have had a quick look and I must say I am very impressed so far.

Reply to
Umineko

Superb mate, very nice tank indeed!

Nige

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Manc

What is the URL for the King Tiger build site? I am interested since I have the 1/16 model.

Reply to
The Federhofers

Well worth a look, the workmanship is excellent.

Reply to
Umineko

Thanks for everyone who looked at my site. I am very glad to have a person who offer me to edit my English text. He is now working on my text in England!. I will update my site in near future. Also 1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 has now completed. I will post images first, then post step by step guide later.

Masa

Superb mate, very nice tank indeed!

Nige

Reply to
Masa

Masa, very nice site. My son found it to be right up his alley - he is working on the same tank. Be careful about using 'English English' vs 'American English'

Woody

Masa wrote:

Reply to
James Woody