Tamiya King Tiger step by step detail-up guide

http://www.naritafamily.com/howto/howtoindex.htm
This is my 2nd Step by Step Guide of scale modeling followed by 1/32 F-15E
guide. I would appreciate if someone point out my bad ENGLISH expression.
This 1/16 King Tiger won 1st place in the category of big scale tank at Tamiya/Con 2003.
Thanks,
Masa Narita
I agree with treadhead - the English is quite passable and the site worth bookmarking.
Keep up the good work.
Mace
What is the URL for the King Tiger build site? I am interested since I have the 1/16 model.
Jack

have
http://www.naritafamily.com/howto/howtoindex.htm
Well worth a look, the workmanship is excellent.
I will be happy to read through your page and check your english expression for you, I have had a quick look and I must say I am very impressed so far.
face=Arial size=2>...</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt; </FONT><A href="http://www.naritafamily.com/howto/howtoindex.htm "><FONT face=Arial size=2>http://www.naritafamily.com/howto/howtoindex.htm </FONT></A><BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt; <BR>&gt; This is my 2nd Step by Step Guide of scale modeling followed by 1/32 F-15E<BR>&gt; guide.<BR>&gt; I would appreciate if someone point out my bad ENGLISH expression.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; This 1/16 King Tiger won 1st place in the category of big scale tank at<BR>&gt; Tamiya/Con 2003.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Thanks,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Masa Narita<BR>&gt; </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Superb mate</FONT>, very nice tank indeed!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Nige</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Thanks for everyone who looked at my site. I am very glad to have a person who offer me to edit my English text. He is now working on my text in England!. I will update my site in near future. Also 1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 has now completed. I will post images first, then post step by step guide later.
Masa
message

Superb mate, very nice tank indeed!
Nige
Masa, very nice site. My son found it to be right up his alley - he is working on the same tank. Be careful about using 'English English' vs 'American English' <vbg>
Woody