Anyone Make a Jenny?

any regular styrene, no mixed media kits out there?

Craig

Reply to
Craig

In 1/72 scale there are injection molded kits from Merlin and Veeday (essentially the same kit, very hard to find) and Pegasus (much better kit and easier to find.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I did the Yellow Lindy version decades ago. Put the top wing on backwards but I was so proud of just getting the darn thing on that I didn't know it was wrong for almost a year. Still it was my first biplane kit and it did have two wings on it when I was done with it. But as far as recent versions I haven't seen one on the shelf to date. Mike IPMS

Reply to
Michael Keown

Actually the Lindberg Jenny is one of the best WWI era kits ever made. The trailing edges are razor sharp and no etched markings as was so common when it was first released. A little extra cockpit detail and some fiddling with the struttage and you'll have a great Jenny (but there is that bright yellow plastic if they're still molded that way....) See what I did to one at:

Robert Karr

Reply to
KarrArt

I got 4 Jenny's. Forest Gump

Reply to
Ajsandusky

you would think there would be a buttload of kits of this impotant plane. a 1/48, or 1/32 would be really sweet. unlimited bashing possibilities.

jenny jones?

(ouch, oww, eeh, aaah.)

Ray Rimell of WINDSOCK has the same high opinion of this kit as you, so that makes it unanimous.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Was that you in "Walkabout"? :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I've made a Jenny. She is now 24, loves her "daddi" and lives in NYC :-)

Reply to
Michael Stanley

Eh?

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Oh, very farkin' funny..... We ain't all blacks here, that's the little funny place on our lower right..... (Rugby joke for those of you in the know)

RobG (the Aussie > >

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

'sfunny, she didn't say that you were her Dad..... :-)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

vapors, sequel to turning japanese? is there no cultuh is autralia?

Cliff Davis

I know "Turning Japanese', but as far as I know, we never heard a follow-up. Hence the confusion re Jenny Jones. Yes, e, there is CULTCHA IN AWSTRAYLYA.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

"Unguarded Moment" by the incomparable The CHURCH.....used to do that one as a guest shot with another band or an encore in my own back in the day.

One of the best live shows I ever saw at the Paradise in Boston....you could cut the feeling and atmosphere with a knife. When they were on they were wicked good....and actually still are, in my opinion.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Jodry

ok, no cheating

conflict disdain novel imposition your shadow in dejection turning about face speaking volumes im silenece left ravaged ravaged and chaste.