Thanks to Steve Frost

Thanks for the info on Sublevel 3 set being produced by SMT! Got a couple on the way. Hub

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott

No sweat. Alfred Wong and company do excellent sci-fi work, so it's always good to "reward" those who do so. Hope they're to your liking.

Now if only George Lucas would let them keep making Star wars stuff in

1/48th, like the AT-AT or the Jawa SandCrawler, all would be well in the world of sci-fi modeling.

I may be a curmudgeon/yutz at times, but I do like to help out when I can...well at least when the Prozac and Zanax are kicking in force...

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott