List finally ready

My ten page disposal list turned out to be eleven pages and a week late. Everyone who asked for a list and/or sent SASEs please be aware that the lists go out in the mail in the morning.

Anyone interested in Scale Ship Modelers, Proceedings and a few other ship oriented magazines and a few books?

There are more cases of books coming along with the ships stuff, so the list will change almost daily.

E-mail if you are interested in a copy of the list.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

ship models?

Reply to
Jack Slater

Revell H-333-200 N/S Savannah Good box, complete. 1/380 scale. $50.

As above, poor box, no decals.$30.

H-575 Cousteau's Calypso Fair box, some damage to instructions & promo envelope. Decals & color pamphlet fine. 1/125 scale. $25.

Add actual shipping expenses to total. Please include your snail mail address when replying. I'll get the postage amount and get back to you with the total.

Four cases of Sea Classics, Proceedings, Sea Power, Marine Corps Gazette, Armed Forces Journal and more. Hardcover and paperback books in three more cases, mixed nautical, aviation and general military.

Magazines ar $1 each, books vary. It will probably take me another three or four days to get these cataloged and priced.

E-mail me with snail mail address and I'll get a copy to anyone interested.

Happy new year.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72