Re: HELP NEEDED!! Collectors Value Guide For Scale model plastic kits

I don't have a copy of the CVG, but I do have an extra copy of John's "In Plastic WWII Aircraft Kits" for $10. Be aware, though, that the WWII book does not contain $ values.

If you would like a copy of my ten page disposal list of books, magazines, kits and catalofs please reply with your snail mail address and I'll shoot one off to you.

Tom Young

Reply to
Maiesm72

I forgot to mentin that you can obtain the lates CVG and/or John's latest work PAK 20, Plastic Aircraft Kits of the Twentieth Century (and Beyond) directly.

E-mail snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net

KCC/John Burns

3213 Hardy Drive Edmond, Oklahoma, 73013

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72