HELP!! Collectors Value Guide For Scale model plastic kits

Book from Mr John W. Burn.

1 or several copies needed. I can buy or trade it. I have a big collection of early AIRFIX, FROG; Revell etc.

Please, email me snipped-for-privacy@shakki.net.

Regards

Risto

Reply to
Kitcollector

What in hell is your problem?

"half-assed "price guide"? What have you contributed to the hobby? John Burns has spent decades seeking out kits that most people would never have heard of. His newsletter and books have helped thousands of people learn about and find kits.

People can agree or disagree with the price guide component of his work. To write off the fantastic work of someone dedicated to serving modelers is ignorant at best.

Like it or not, models, like stamps and art, have become "investment property" to some people. You don't like it? Fine. Insulting someones work because it does not meet with your approval is bush league.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Well said, Tom.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, did you?

Reply to
Al Superczynski