To all those who hate Mr Hoser!

Well, I am going to be uploading some pics this week to
Alt.Binaries.Models.Scale
So be certain to dial it in and see the works of a true Master Modeler!
See you all at the NATS!
Reply to
Mr.America
It's comic relief time!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
yer not even a master baiter, troll-lite.
Wouldn't that be time to use the relief tube that leads to Denis' mouth?
Bill Banaszak wrote:
Reply to
Ron
If this is considered a troll, then I got a bite! You are on the line, and you look like a fish to me! Just be sure to look at the posted pictures there E, it will teach tyou a lesson or two in how to model
Reply to
Mr.America
sucka, you got the brand e on your forehead. i would take modeling lessons from a human.