Typical load of an Antonov An-22

Hello all,

Does anyone of you know if the Antonov An-22 was used to transport parts of the SA-10 "Grumble" Air Defense Misslie System?

I have both of these as model kit, and would like to know if I can combine them in a diorama!

Thanks,

Marco The Netherlands

Reply to
Marco van den Hooven

Hi Marco,

I think the SA-10 may be a little too modern for the An-22.

I used a Scud on my display - see :-

and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

The Scud is a resin kit - from Jadar Models of Warsaw :-

Hope this helps....

Ken

Marco van den Hooven wrote:

Reply to