Typical load of an Antonov An-22

Hello all,
Does anyone of you know if the Antonov An-22 was used to transport parts of
the SA-10 "Grumble" Air Defense Misslie System?
I have both of these as model kit, and would like to know if I can combine
them in a diorama!
Thanks,
Marco
The Netherlands
Reply to
Marco van den Hooven
Hi Marco,
I think the SA-10 may be a little too modern for the An-22.
I used a Scud on my display - see :-
and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
The Scud is a resin kit - from Jadar Models of Warsaw :-
Hope this helps....
Ken
Marco van den Hooven wrote:
Reply to