vickers victoria

Good old fashioned surface mail?

flak monkey

I really need to mess around with my digicam and learn how to do some decent pics. I have 9 Spitfire/Seafires to show off, plus 7 F-4s, a couple of F-8s and an A-7 that I'm really pleased with.

I just wish I could find the time to experiment with the camera, but I'm too busy building models! ;-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Contrail (aka Sutcliffe) did a 1/72 Victoria/Virginia in vacuform many moons ago.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72