Browning MG scale drawings?

I am building the Guillows SBD-3 as a shelf scale model. This is a balsa-tissue flying model. While quite detailed, the detail parts are vacu-formed styrene. The molding of the MGs are not the best, so I will scratch them.

I need to find decent scale drawings for 50 caliber Browning M2 (the forward guns) and the .30 caliber M2 as used by the gunner in the rear seat.

The most important measurements I need are the outside barrel diameter and the OD of the cooling shield, if I cannot find drawings.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

At the risk of sounding like a wiseguy, did you do a search on Google? I found the following site with dimensioned drawings of the M2. And I'm sure there are more.

drspiffnospam

Got any 1/32 or 1/35 ones on hand?..

Reply to
Rufus