Vulcan, Anything besides Airfix ?

Just watched Thunderball and it got me interested in the kit again. Tossed my Airfix kit away years ago. Just way, way too much putty
work needed on that one, and I suck at putty application.
so, has anyone else made a kit of this gorgeous aircraft?
Craig
Add pictures here
✖

lindberg but it's not very detailed and odd scaled also.
Add pictures here
✖

Frog did one many years ago in 1:90 I seem to remember, the moulds are somewhere in Eastern Europe now, they occassionally do short runs from the range under various names. Never tried it myself as it's not my scale.
Regards
Mike
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 31 May 2010 03:26:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

Hi! Have a look at these:- http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Fea2/1001-1100/Fea1021_Vulcan_Whitehouse/00.shtm
http://forums.europeanmodeller.com/index.php?showtopic !53
http://cs.finescale.com/FSMCS/forums/t/108443.aspx
http://www.scale-models.co.uk/chit-chat/6062-my-avro-vulcan-1-72-a.html
http://www.scale-models.co.uk/quick-tips/1754-how-build-vac-form-kit-part-1-a.html
http://www.scale-models.co.uk/aircraft-pictures/1421-avro-vulcan-b-2-a.html
http://www.scale-models.co.uk/testing-room/1357-so-you-want-fly-your-own-avro-vulcan.html
http://cs.finescale.com/FSMCS/forums/p/2353/18129.aspx
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?topic 665.45
Add pictures here
✖
On May 30, 11:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

The lIndy is a prototype, and is listed as 1/96 although I don't know if that's accurate. Now I'm tempted to dig mine out and start it.
Add pictures here
✖

that sounds right. it's not hard to build, like the airfix. i never tried really detailing one, so let us know how it goes. i have another i may build but my airfix may just get given to someone i don't like.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Lindberg's is 1/96 and is good only for one or two prototypes.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Add pictures here
✖

Aurora did a Mr. Spock kit, but he was only half-Vulcan. :-)
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

I was waiting for someone to say something like that...
Add pictures here
✖

Glad to be of service!
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

Anigrand in Hong Kong do 1:144 resins of all the V Bombers but they are expensive at $88 plus $14 shipping for those kits. They also do other large aircraft in the same scale http://www.anigrand.com/catalog-main.htm and look at Large Birds
Tony Chch NZ
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 30 May 2010 18:55:53 -0700 (PDT), Musicman59

Have you looked at Welsh Models' Vulcans?
http://www.welshmodels.co.uk/RAFpage.html
Add pictures here
✖