Why the IPMS/USA is doomed.

Poor leadership, pure and simple. Old farts and buttlickers are what makes it happen, and they have bad attitudes too. I am very happy to be the person responsible for the #1 rule IPMS has, NO depiction of excriment.

HA HA HA HA.......................Blow a lung

DDSD

Reply to
KITMAN

Merry Christmas, moron. Try sculpting the coal in your stocking.......

Reply to
The Old Man

Merry Christmas, moron. Try sculpting the coal in your stocking.......

Reply to
The Old Man

Merry Christmas, moron. Try sculpting the coal in your stocking.......

Reply to
The Old Man

same old song, no variety, no intelligence, nothing but the same boring monologue. what a tedious nothing. your non de plume mjolner?

E, meet Dennis the Drummer. Man of a thousand faces. Driver away of posters. Ask your Uncle Tom.

Reply to
Aeropause

Dennis still can't spell- same old fool.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

"The Old Man" wrote in news:1135037136.265731.238870 @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Yeah but what is the material he's using?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Reply to
Gray Ghost

thanks, but i already knew about dennis nothing. i was giving it some sarcasm that flew at least 10k feet over it. merry ho ho's aery.

not brains........

Are you the same horses ass who did the dog turd diorama, which as I understood it was really a model of your brain?

Reply to
John DeBoo

Hey guys,

Since I am one of the guys that fed this idiot, it probably is not my place to say this, but can we please stop encouraging this guy?

I have him blocked, but I still get to see all the replies and it has become clear to me that he thinks he is a pig.

Remember, it is not a good idea to wrestle with a pig. He likes it and all you get is covered with sh*t.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Filer

KITMAN wrote: Blow a lung

Blow yourself....if you can find it without an SEM. Don't bother replying, you're killfiled....again.

Reply to
Ron Smith

Please don't feed the troll.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Please don't feed the troll. Doing so only provides him with the satisfaction his attention void life craves.

Reply to
Bill Woodier