WTB: 1/48 Soviet/Russian Aircraft Ordnance

Hi all,

The header says it: anybody want to part with a 1/48 Sov/Russ aircraft weapons set? I know DML/Dragon did one a while back, maybe other manufacturers too.

Thanks much.

Weasel

Reply to
Weasel

FWIW That DML/Dragon set was 1/72 scale. I've never seen a Russian Weapons set in 1/48 and believe me, I've looked. I think TAC Scale did a few resin Russian weapons in 1/32, one that were applicable the Revell's MiG-29.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

The DML set was 1/72 scale. There are a number of 1/48 scale individual Soviet aircraft weapons from various manufactures, but no multiple weapons sets like the Hasegawa sets. What are you looking for?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

ICM advertized some in their catalouge a couple of years ago. Never saw or heard of any being released though.

Reply to
Raymond A. Heilman