2003 SP5.0 SPR fixed list

I see that the list is now posted for what was fixed in SP5.0.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Well I see that they haven't fixed the attribute text alignment problem when exporting a drawing to a DWG. This one is a real non starter. This makes blocks all but not usable if you have to export to a DWG. Their idea of a workaround was to explode all the blocks with text. Thanks guys.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea

I agree with Wayne. The block issue is important. I don't have time to do all the clean in ACAD.

A second issue I've noticed is with our blocks is that if you edit them, and there is a dimension in the block, when you close it and save the bounding box is HUGE! I tried this with a new block and had the same result. Remove the dimension and problem goes away. This is SW2003 SP5 on WintNT and Win2K.

Tony

Reply to
Tony