2004 drawings

I just upgrade to SW2004 and when I call some 2003 drawings, some of the center mark and the dimensions that are bound to them just have moved everywhere. In fact, the dimensions are even completely different!! Any hint to fix that mess?

Reply to
jean-paul gauthier

Jean-Paul,

Just to confirm what you have seen, I too have had the centermarks simply relocated to some irrelevant location. I have not seen dimensions change, although I never dimension directly to a centermark. When I need to dimensions to a hole location, I select the hole itself rather than the centermark.

Unfortunately I do not have a solution other than to hunt-down the arbitrary centermarks, delete them, and re-insert new centermarks. This is a major PITA. But don't we always have those quirky things when upgrading to the latest version?!?!

Seth

Reply to
Seth Renigar

This is not just a 2004 Issue. The computer that I installed 2004 on still has 2003 SP5. Both versions now exhibit this center mark problem. Even adding "new" center marks will put then in some arbitrary position.

Reply to
Jacob Filek