2007 bad, good, great or should I wait for sp1?

Thank you for your response.

Seemed great until the configurations comment, I use configurations also, so I think I shall wait until SP1.0

Why was this not found until SP0 was released I wonder, wasn't the configurations side of programming tested in the Beta stage???

The programmers and in-house testers need a slap! :oP I bet their school reports all said,"Must try harder!", pmsl

Now when is SP1.0 due out??

Thank you once again

Reply to
pete

I would expect SP1.0 any day now as the ev version has been out for a week.

You are also aware, I presume, that the config properties issue was "fixed" with a patch right at the beginning.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thank you Wayne, no, I didn't know, I have no hesitation now, to upgrade to

2007.

I have just received the 2007 disks and I noted with great amusement, that there is a free squared drawing pad enclosed !!!!!

Is this to use when sw2007 crashes??, hehe :oP

Power to the pencil!

Reply to
pete