3-d Net Meeting

I am very impressed with the possibility of reviewing part designs real-time over the internet.

Are people successfully using this feature or are they having problem with larger company firewalls like I am.

Or am I simply missing something here?

I usually get an error stating something like company network does not allow net meeting.

Would appreciate some comments on others people experiences as well as success with larger company networks.

Reply to
KelCAD

I have tried it with some success. You definately need a phat pipeline to handle the work load. You will probably have to to talk to your IT ppl about opening up a socket so that you can use this function effectively.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S