A Drawing line in a detail balloon disappearing? 2k4 SP0

Hi all,

Has anyone seen a line (a rad actually) disappearing in a detail balloon of a section! The detail is one of two overlapping details 2:1 (with this problem) and a second at 25:1 (ok), the detail is also on a different sheet to the source section. if I grow the 25:1 view the rad is visible, if I redo the section the rad is visible, rebuild, redraw, new session of SW, no change and not apparently hidden? Any ideas.

TIA

JAG

Reply to
JAG