Ability to check out documents to a specified sub-folder in PDM Local Data

Does anyone know of a way to check out a project to a sub-folder in
PDM, without having to change the "default save in folder for Open
and Check out" in the PDMWorks - Client Options?
This would be a great way to keep separate projects separate.
~Rob
Reply to
ENGnolin
Wow...I should really do a bit more research before I go posting.
It's right in the "Get Local Copy and Open Document"...Soryy guys.
~Rob
Reply to
ENGnolin