Accountability for banquer

I am thinking that it would take a paralyzingly stupid human being such as yourself, not to be aware that this Forum was at one time of extreme importance to many new comers to a piece of software that is not all that easy to learn, relatively speaking, of course. Not all sections of all countries offer hands-on instruction for Solidworks , and you would truly be surprised as to the number of users who have no choice but to learn it Solo, from books, periodicals and forums, and whatever tutorials they can glean. Not all persons involved in our industry are computer Geeks, in the sense that computer knowledge comes easy to them, and others not, some need help, PERIOD. That is an undisputable fact. This Forum , a once fabulous learning tool, for many of those who were in need of that help looked upon it as a welcome beacon in a stormy sea. No thanks to your deplorable conduct, sir, it is now a mere shadow of what it once was. What made it fabulous, were the numbers of highly skilled users, whose selfless attitude helped those of lesser skills, day after day, with detailed answers, offered links to other blogs and tutorials, and often by making PPT presentations, or video tutorials of their own, only for the particular problem in question. These "skilled users", being of the fine character that most selfless people are, understandably have refrained from logging into comp.cad.solidworks, and looked for a more professional and far less caustic environment. Your foulest of mouth and more than foul character is a terrible embarrassment to whatever Brotherhood we all have in this Machine and Tool Industry, and for this, sir, and for all that you have taken, needlessly I might add, from many in desperate need of information, it is my fervent hope you will somehow be held accountable.

Michael Levinson

Reply to
sandiegographics

Truth according to JB:

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit" - Jon Banquer

- May 21, 2006

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years." - Jon Banquer- Aug 2007

Reply to
brewertr

"Lots of us "clueless renegades" around" - Jon Banquer - July 4, 2007

Reply to
brewertr