Advanced Modeling Subjects

If there is anyone here who has the Solidworks training manuals, there should be one that is titled "Advanced Modeling", or something close to that title. If that person would be good enough to make a screen- capture of the Table of Contents for me, listing all the individual subjects covered in the book, life would be good. If that is a problem, and if there are not that many individual subjects to type, a posting here will suffice.

I am thanking that person/persons in advance.

Karen Rojas

Reply to
kareninventress

Don't know that, but you might check out Matt Lombard's stuff and his book.

& Ed Eaton's downloads in "Tutorials":
This will get you humming along.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Hi Karen,

The Intercad website (Australian SW VAR) has a link to this (bit hard to find) which is included below. Click on "Brochure" onece you have gone to the link.

http://www.> If there is anyone here who has the Solidworks training manuals, there

Reply to
Alex

Reply to