Animating rotations

When animating rotational movements my products always seem to sporadically flip upside down when all the mates I have set should disallow it. Any tips in preventing this?

Reply to
Slopesider

I would be curious about this too. I used to be cocky that I could always beat SolidWorks idiosynchronies, but when it comes to Animator lately I just had to throw in the towel. It does so many wild jumps on simple movements (rotations for me have been the biggest villians) that I have had to resort to printed story-board style presentations instead. Anyone got a magic bullet to slay the beast? (And where is Mike Wilson when you need him? Its like Spider man has decided to retire...)

Reply to
ed1701