another SW2005 pita

My systems options keep reverting. Specifically, under selection I want to be able to select hidden edges when in wireframe mode. I have founds that this selection gets unchecked every day. Not from session-to-session, but from day-to-day. In a conversation with my VAR yesterday, he said this should not be happening, but didn't indicate whether it had been identified yet as a bug.

This also shows up in drawings when trying to dimension hidden lines. When that box gets imchecked-that ability to dimension is also lost.

Win2000 ; nvidia quadrofx1100.

jk

Reply to
jk

Are you crashing? Your settings would be lost in that case. Set things up, close SW and re-start.

If that doesn't help, press 'Shift' when selecting.

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

SW2005 for exactly a week and zero crashes. I've been trying pretty hard too :)

jk

Reply to
jk