How do i draw arrows in drawing mode?

I am trying to indicate a section of a jig that needs to be pulled down, and i can't figure out how to draw an arrow with an arc extention line to show it. All i can think of is to draw a 3 point arc and a triangle in drawing mode, then the problem with that is how do i color in the triangle?

Help plz.

Reply to
Brice Wu

You can use a solid fill to fill the triangle. If I remember correctly, it's in the hatch tool.

You can also use the multi-jog leaded to create a short leader with an arrow head, then add your arc to that.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

i tried using the multi-jog leader, but i can't connect an arc to it. if i use a circle, it creates 2 triangles making it look like a detail view, which i don't want.

Reply to
Brice Wu

Draw Your arrow....highlight the sketch and insert annitation/area hatch/fill ...take solid klick ok. Now highlight (left mouse button) the area hatch and go to line color....choose your color and it should be done.

Krister L

"Brice Wu" skrev i meddelandet news:4fW8d.8619$a41.5721@pd7tw2no...

Reply to
Krister L