autocad stops when i move my curser over one perticular line

Help!!!!

I have imported a figure from illustrator into autocad and when i move my cursor over a line of this figure when i am in a -drawing a line- mode or mesuaring-mode, autocad gets into a loop or something.

Can anybody help me with this.

Reply to
lavenna Driepinter

My guess is that this is happening because AutoCAD is trying to highlight a very complex object (can happen with hatches, too). In Options > Selection, uncheck both of the "Selection preview" boxes.

And turn OSNAP off unless you need it.

-Bill

lavenna Driep> Help!!!!

Reply to
Bill Gilliss

This happens to me also, I think it is the way Illustrator exports curves. If it is a simple drawing I replace the offending curves... Other than that, the only way is to turn off OSNAP

Reply to
Silver Serfer