highlight of icon name on 2006

I am using Autocad 2006. Is there a toggle switch that will turn on the name of the icon when my cursor goes over it? I thought this was automatic. Where is the switch, what do they call
it. Thanks for any help on this.
I am using Autocad 2006. Is there a toggle switch that will turn on the name of the icon when my cursor goes over it? I thought this was automatic. Where is the switch, what do they call it. Thanks for any help on this.
I do not remember where, but there is a button turn on TOOL TIPS somewhere. That should fix it.
Billm