highlight of icon name on 2006

I am using Autocad 2006. Is there a toggle switch that will turn on the name of the icon when my cursor goes over it? I thought this was automatic. Where is the switch, what do they call it. Thanks for any help on this.

Reply to
billyb

I am using Autocad 2006. Is there a toggle switch that will turn on the name of the icon when my cursor goes over it? I thought this was automatic. Where is the switch, what do they call it. Thanks for any help on this.

Reply to
billyb

I do not remember where, but there is a button turn on TOOL TIPS somewhere. That should fix it.

Billm

billyb wrote:

Reply to
Bill Mollman