Re: A question to all fellow SW 2005 plodders

I thought I was missing something, but yes- I did my first mold with 05 in the last week and I can confirm what you say. I saw nothing to indicate which body was being selected. I just assumed that body#1 was the largest one and since that was the one I wanted, I didn't worry about it too much.

I'm doing another split today and will check it again just do be sure.......

jk

Hello All, > > Using SW 2005, please do me a favor. Take a part and make a cut that results > in two separate bodies. > When the dialog box comes up that asks for "Bodies to keep" does anyone else > get a graphical indication of which body you are selecting??? > So when clicking between the two bodies does it show on the screen which is > which, because I do not? > > TIA, > Muggs > >
Reply to
jk