Any one used Almyta or DBA?

We are a small UK based make to order manufacturing company, we are looking to replace a old home grown dos database mrp system with an affordable on the shelf one, having a good Google I found Almyta systems and DBA manufacturing, these looks like they might meet our needs, Has any one here ever used these system or any others that are worth looking at.

steve

Reply to
solid steve

Steve,