API-Getting parameters for CopyBody

I want to manipulate the parameters of a Move/Copy Body feature. Unlike most features I cannot see the parameters for this feature by double clicking or apparently through the API. Has anyone had success getting at the parameters through the API?

FeatureManager::InsertMoveCopyBody2

Reply to
TOP

The parameter are accessed using "MoveCopyBodyFeatureData". Once you have the Feature object, access this data using "Feature::GetDefinition".

Reply to
That70sTick

Ahh, that is new in 2005. Can't do it in 2004.

Reply to
TOP

I just did some experiments with it. It doesn't seem to work right. No matter what the transform values are (i.e. ".TransformX"), they all return as -1 when I read them.

Reply to
That70sTick