Ashlar

Does anyone have a serial no and registration or patch for Cobalt v6.2 ?

Reply to
Zippydo

Ah yes, true colors from a manager... need we same more!?? ;^)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Zippydo wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Reply to
Sporkman

He's in my neck of the woods, maybe we can track down that pirated version of Solidworks that's sitting next to his SolidProfessor and Cobalt.

Reply to
Devin

Oh, do you mean Solidworks 2004 Pro ? Do you want it ? Why didn't you say so? Maybe you guys need to get out more, I use to be a grunt like yourselves, but then I grew up !

Dev> He's in my neck of the woods, maybe we can track down that pirated version

Reply to
Zippydo

Reply to
Zippydo

Correction, you grew corrupted, threw away your soul and became a manager without a conscience.

Reply to
Sporkman

Reply to
Zippydo