ATTN: Ed

Hello Ed,

Is the Curvy stuff 6 presentation on Wednesday a rehash of Tuesdays Curvy stuff 6, or part deux?

Thanks, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Rehash. They asked me to do it twice. The real bummer for me is that I really, really, really wanted to see Adam Smiths tips presentation, but it is given at the same time as both of the curvy stuffs (at least the last time I checked the schedule). His ought to be great, if the time I spent with him is any indication. Curse those conflicts!

Reply to
ed1701

Thanks Ed,

Well I don't know Adam from... No no way to easy. Anyway, that did sound interesting and I will probably attend on Wednesday, so I'll try to take good notes.

Muggs

snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Reply to
Muggs

Care to go out for a drink or three afterwards to fill me in on what I missed? I am staying through the weekend. BTW - I also didn't know Adam from... until I met him during alpha testing last spring. This guy knows so much it made a part of me want to just quit. He's got a great personality and is a knowledgable guy, but I especially admire his energy - I think he wants to do at least a tip a minute. Be prepared to take a TON of notes. What sucks is I originally had two sessions accepted, but when they wanted the rehash I told them I had to back out of the other one (the one I really wanted to do) because I wanted to be sure to see other sessions, with Adam's as my priority. Well... stuff happens.

See you in New Orleans! Ed

Reply to
ed1701