AutoSave in SW2005

Has anyone noticed that AutoSave in SW2005 really does.....work!

Reply to
dbdorton

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

You mean without causing extra crashes? Surely you jest!

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Maybe I'll have to turn it back on. I shut it off as it seemed to cause crashes.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Well, while I can say that Autosave usually does its job - I do suspect it is causing a lot of 'Unhandled Error' crashes to the desktop, especially when editing dimensions on drawings. I can't faithfully reproduce a crash, but I had to recover with those autosave files about 15 times yesterday.

Has anyone else noticed a slowdown when placing dimensions?

Reply to
Qwerx