Can i have dims in drawing file control dims in part file

Can i have the dims in the 2d drawing files control the dims in my 3d part
file. So i change the dimension in the sheet and the part file dim will
change automatically?
Reply to
Rocko
Yes! But only if they are imported dimensions from the part itself.
See "Insert Model Items" in the help.
Reply to
Seth Renigar
I believe you have to enable it durring install first though
Corey
"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:DIubd.24724$n% snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com...
Reply to
Corey Scheich
True... I forgot to mention that.
Reply to
Seth Renigar
This has been standard in SW from day one. But the drawing dimensions have to be imported from the part.
Rocko wrote:
Reply to
P.