baby model

Who was looking for a baby model?

we have converted baby model from 3DS file to SolidWorks with the help of ShapeWorks (find ShapeWorks at

We can upload it to ftp site. Let us know the address.

Michael

Reply to
Baren-Boym Company

Michael,

Upload it to 3DContent Central.

I'm sure you'll get more requests for this, and it will show off what ShapeWorks can do with a 3DS file.

--Matt Schroeder

Reply to
solidworksproductdesign

Good idea, I've played with some other software and was unimpressed. I would like to see what ShapeWorks can do, as the price is a little hard for me to justify.

John Layne

John Layne

the price is the sticking point.. at one stage there they were promoting it at half rate.. maybe when that becomes permanent they will get more takers.. unless of course new SW ID developments make it redundant anyway

Reply to
neil