Bad draw

I installed soliworks 2004 on a new computer.

When I open draws that made in other comuter all views are in bad location

and bad size. All the dimentions and annotaions are in the right locations

only the edges of the model jumps to wrong location.

Why?

Reply to
Doron Klein

I'm wondering if maybe it couldn't find the latest version of the part/assy files and therefore couldn't find the correct configurations to display. If it picked a default config, it may be totally different. Just a thought.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

This is not the problem, If I open the same draw on other computer

(we work with network) the draw looks good.

Reply to
Doron Klein

What video card & driver are you running on the various machines? Is the trouble one different?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Were the other files made in SolidWorks?

Reply to
tony